For our first #WeeklySpecialFeature in March, we will be showcasing some exquisite wines made by the world-famous sommelier turned winemaker Rajat Parr!
We will be sharing three different wines each from Domaine de la Côte (California) and Evening Land Vineyards (Oregon) as a tasting flight to look into the different terroirs and nuances the finicky Pinot grapes (and one Chardonnay) are capable of achieving in the two distinctive viticultural areas.
Here's the line-up:
1. Seven Springs Estate Chardonnay 2015 Evening Land Vineyards
2. Seven Springs Estate Pinot Noir 2015 Evening Land Vineyards
3. Seven Springs La Source Pinot Noir 2015 Evening Land Vineyards
4. Memorious Pinot Noir 2014 Domaine de la Côte
5. Bloom's Field Pinot Noir 2014 Domaine de la Côte
6. La Côte Pinot Noir 2014 Domaine de la Côte
Only $100++ per pax for a tasting flight of all the six wines above.
8 and 9 March 2019 (7-10:30pm)
If you have not tried these gems before, here's your opportunity to experience them. Limited tasting flights available.
For reservations please call 8428 8787. Bar opening hours: 8 & 9 March 7-10:30pm
"A single vineyard wine, Domaine de la Côte Bloom's Field Pinot Noir is grown on iron-rich clay parcel with a marine sedimentary subsoil, giving the wine a rich nose of red berries, rose hips, seaweed and earthy tones. It is dense, transparent and brimming with minerality."